This is our Resources page. Here, you will find relevant publications in PDF format.
The following documents can be downloaded in PDF format. Simply click on the title to open the PDF, or right-click on it and "Save As" to save the document.
- Newell, R.C., Hitchcock, D.R. & Seiderer, L.J. (1998) Organic enrichment associated with outwash from marine aggregate dredging: a probable explanation for surface sheens and enhanced benthic production in the vicinity of dredging operations. Marine Pollution Bulletin 38(9): 809-818.
- Drucker, B.R. & Hitchcock, D.R. (1996) Environmental Management of sand and gravel and aggregate resources on the Outer Continental Shelf: The United States versus The United Kingdom experience and ongoing co-operation between the two countries. Oceanology International 96. The Global Ocean-Towards Operational Oceanography. Conference Proceedings Vol 1 Spearhead Exhibitions Ltd. Surrey KT3 3LZ. ISBN 0 900254 12 2.pp. 153 - 164
- Hitchcock, D.R. (1999). Environmental Appraisals for Marine Aggregate Dredging. Conference Proceedings First International Conference of Marine Sand, Istanbul, Turkey 15th December 1999
- Hitchcock,D.R., Bell, S. (2004). Physical Impacts of Marine Aggregate Dredging on Seabed Resources in Coastal Deposits. Journal Coastal Research 20, (1), pp. 101-114.
- Coastline Surveys Ltd Brochure Coastline Surveys Ltd E Brochure